Renewal Of Vows
Renewal Of Vows Ceremony
This ceremony is for any married couple wishing to celebrate their renewing of vows in a unique and personal ceremony. Often these ceremonies are associated with a special wedding anniversary such as a tenth, twenty-fifth etc, but the ceremony is just as appropriate for couples at any stage of marriage.
The actual ceremony are very similar to a marriage ceremony but with one very important difference – there is no legal wording or legal paperwork involved. For example a Reaffirmation ceremony can be held when one of the partners is from another country and the legal wedding has taken place outside of Australia but there is the wish to celebrate with your Australian family and friends to mark the occasion with a special ceremony.
Regardless of the reason, the couples all have one thing in common, that is, they wish to reaffirm their love and commitment to each other.
Marriage is a commitment to learning to care for one another in mutually fulfilling ways. It is not an act but a life-long relationship always in the making.
- Marriage deepens and enriches every facet of life.
- Happiness is fuller, memories are fresher, commitment is stronger, even anger is felt more strongly, and passes away more quickly.
- Marriage understands and forgives the mistakes life is unable to avoid. It encourages and nurtures new life, new experiences, new ways of expressing a love that is deeper than life.
- When two people pledge their love and care for each other in marriage, they create a spirit unique unto themselves which binds them closer than any spoken or written words.
- Marriage is a promise made in the hearts of two people who love each other and the potential of marriage requires a lifetime to fulfill.
A special Certificate will be presented in recognition of your Reaffirmation ceremony.